Monday, November 17, 2014

Hi!

This is my first post. Somebody out there?
This is kind of an odd feeling, not knowing why I'm starting this blog, if someone will read it or will enjoy the content. I am definitively not a social media person: I don't own a smartphone, don't have a Facebook page or a Twitter account and don't even have Internet at home!
Anyway, I enjoy reading other people blogs, getting ideas and inspiration from there. I thought some people might be interested or inspired by my own crafting and cooking adventures. It's a way to give back to the blogging world I guess!

Let's see where this new adventures takes me. Ready for the ride? I am.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I am looking forward to reading your blog and getting inspired by your posts!

    ReplyDelete